Dr. Becky DeRuyter
Eye Doctor – Orange City, IA
The Eye Care Team at Advanced Eye Care in Le Mars welcomes residents of nearby Orange City and Cherokee. It’s important to have regular eye exams whether or not you wear eye glasses or contact lenses. Dr. Becky DeRuyter, your Orange City Optometrist, will take care of all your eye care needs:
- Eye Exam near Orange City – it’s important to have a comprehensive eye exam once a year. Diring your annual vision testin our eye doctor will check your general eye health and make sure that there are no signs of any eye diseases.
- Contact Lens Fitting – considering giving up your eyeglasses? Dr. Deruyter offers complete contact lenses eye exam and fitting.
- Diabetic Eye Care – if you suffer of diabetes, you should visit our eye care specialist more often. People diagnosed with type 1 or type 2 diabetes have a higher risk of eye diseases and blindness
- Macular Degeneration Exam
- Pediatric Eye Care – our friendly doctor has years of experience treating toddlers and pre-school children.
- Cataract Exam
- Eye Allergy Treatment
- Glaucoma Exam
- Lasik Surgery – for more information about Lasik vision correction surgery please contact us on (712) 546-6868!
Looking for an Optometrist in Orange City?
Dr. Becky DeRuyter’s eye clinic in Le Mars is conveniently located to offer our comprehensive eye care services to residents of Orange City and Cherokee, IA. Using only cutting edge technology and techniques, our Orange City Optometry Clinic will help to improve and preserve your vision so you can see and feel your best.