At Advanced Eye Health our Le Mars eye doctor offers a large selection of contact lenses including disposable soft contact, bifocal/multifocal, toric, and colored lenses. Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, check out our selection of lenses that fit your needs. Learn more about Emergency Eye Care Services.
Contact Lens Fitting & Exam In Le Mars & Orange City, IA
Our optometrist prescribes the following array of state-of-the-art contact lenses:
- Daily Disposable Lenses
- Fresh, clean pair every day. Never need cleaning.
- Continuous Wear Lenses
- Wear up to 30 days and nights.
- Disposable Lenses
- Wear for two weeks to a month between replacement.
- Soft Toric Lenses for Astigmatism
- Disposable lenses that correct astigmatism.
- Bifocal and Multifocal Soft Lenses
- Disposable lenses that correct both near and distance vision.
- Color Contact Lenses
- Soft lenses that change or enhance eye color.
- Gas Permeable (Hard) Lenses
- Lenses especially for irregular corneas, including high amounts of astigmatism