Dr. Becky DeRuyter
Your Optometrist near Cherokee, Iowa
Dr. Becky DeRuyter and the eye care team at Advanced Eye Health will make sure you receive the highest quality vision care. Our optometry clinic located in Le Mars is convenient for residents of neighboring Cherokee and Orange City. We look forward to taking care of all your eye care needs:
- Comprehensive Eye Exams for infants, children and adults by an expert eye doctor in Le Mars.
- Contact Lens exams, evaluations and recommendations
- Diagnosis and treatment of cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration as well as other eye diseases
- Lasik consultations and surgery
- Infant and Pediatric eye care
Eye Exams near Cherokee, Iowa
Visiting our Cherokee optometrist at least once a year for an annual eye exam is extremely important, at any age. If you wear eyeglasses or contact lenses our eye care expert will check your prescription and offer suitable eyewear. For patients in their 40’s routine eye exams will help detect an array of eye conditions such as presbyopia, cataracts, glaucoma and more at it’s early stages. Dr. DeRuyter can help you manage these eye conditions and will suggest the best way to treat it.
Contact our Eye Doctor near Cherokee
If you are a Cherokee resident and have a question about one of these services or any other vision-related matter, please contact our eye doctor who will be happy to discuss it with you. All eye care services, such as eye exams, are provided from Dr. Becky DeRuyter’s Eye Clinic, Advanced Eye Health, conveniently located near Cherokee.