Dr. Becky DeRuyter, the optometrist at Advanced Eye Health, makes it a policy to ensure that all staff members are up-to-date on the latest technology and techniques to make your visit and eye exam as comfortable and effective as possible. As optometric technology changes, it is even more important to select an eye doctor who has all the right optometry qualifications and follows the latest developments in eye care.
I am a highly trained and experienced doctor of optometry:
- 2003 Graduate of Pacific University College of Optometry
- Certified to prescribe therapeutic pharmaceuticals
- Professional and Civic Memberships:
Areas of Expertise:
- Eye disease
- Contact lenses
- Awarded the "Young Optometrist of the Year" 2010 from the Iowa Optometric Association
- Member of the Board of Trustees for the Iowa Optometric Association since 2010
- Received the Warren Coleman Award (2011) from the Iowa Lion's Foundation for service to Lionism
I am originally from Rock Valley, Iowa, as is my husband, David. We are fortunate to have two wonderful children, Emma, who was born in 2006, and Ian, who was born in 2008. Our family loves spending time outdoors and exploring new places.